3 SEPTEMBER 2020
The best dad jokes for Fathers Day
Father's Day is coming up and we want to help you with one of 5 x $50 cash payments to ensure you get dad the best meal, tie, pair of socks (I used to have a few jokes about pairs of socks, but I’ve lost one) or whatever you and your brothers or sisters fancy lumping him with. If you forget to get Dad a gift, or you just want to let him get something he actually wants, you can always just send him a payment with a good dad joke on Beem It.
To have a chance at the Father's Day competition, write the funniest dad joke in any payment, request or split description and use the hashtag #dadjoke between the 11:00 AM AEST 03/09/2020 and 11:59PM AEST 06/09/2020. We’ll pick the funniest description and announce the winners on our Facebook and Instagram pages on the 08/09/2020. There are 5 chances to win $50.
To enter, simply:
- Tell us a dad joke in the payment description when you make a payment, request or split (minimum $1)
- Include the hashtag #dadjoke
- You must be a payment ready customer, if not, you must sign up to Beem It and add a valid debit card to your newly set up account to be eligible
- Payments made between 11:00 AM AEST 03/09/2020 to 11:59 PM AEST 06/09/2020, are eligible
- If you are under 18 years old and win, the prize must be collected by a parent or guardian, who has a Beem It account, with a valid debit card attached. We will reach out to you to explain this process, if this is you
- By entering, if you are a winner, you consent to your name and winning entry to be shared on Beem It social channels
- All winners will be notified via email with payment made to their Beem It account
- All winning entries will be shared on the Beem It Instagram and Facebook pages on 08/09/2020 - so make sure you 'like' and ‘follow'
On top of making it easier to chase your siblings for the cash they owe you for the father's day sock and tie set you stumped up for, we’re also here to help you with a bit of inspiration for the competition. Here is a list of some dad jokes from around the office that have tickled our funny bone.
Our favourite dad jokes
- Who is the most famous philosopher to wear socks? Sockrates.
- Why is money called dough? Because we all knead it!
- Borrow money from pessimists, they don’t expect it back
- Why was the skunk arrested for counterfeiting? Because he gave out bad cents
- What do you get if you cross a sorceress with a millionaire? A very witch person
- What happened when the cat swallowed a coin? There was money in the kitty.
- What do you do if a Bull charges you? Pay it back.
- Two guys stole a calendar. They got six months each
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta
- Did you see the movie about the hot dog? It was an oscar weiner
- Dad just threw a glass of milk at me. How dairy!
- Becoming a vegan was a huge missed steak
- I got all my looks from my father. Mostly just the look of disappointment
- When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent.
Hopefully you’ve had a bit of a giggle and are ready to make us laugh with your dad joke description.
If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can improve connecting with each other, whether it’s an app innovation or something we could do at work we would love to hear from you. We're working harder than ever to ensure you continue to have the best Beem It experience possible. Please share any other ideas that you would like us to incorporate into our next blog post here email@example.com